Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Charlie Manifesto

As I continue each day to follow my heart and forge my own journey, I keep You, Me and Charlie close by for counsel. This month, the creative team at the website has invited us to consider a series of topics and develop our own responses. Their first question:
Write your personal manifesto. What are you about? 
Well - exactly what I've been trying to discover. Some of things I've learned include:

I live in a world of ideas, and the community that explores them.

Existentialism fascinates me.

I like to think that there’s a heaven, but I can’t say it exists for certain.

For me, too, the arts are a source of joy and inspiration.

I express my anxieties and sadnesses not to garner sympathy but because I think you deserve honesty, and  I know you can handle them.

Every day I strive to nurture these values and build a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment