Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

These Just In! Glee Original Songs

I've been critical of Glee as of late, yet as soon as I learned the cast would be performing original songs in this year's Regionals episode, I decided to put my faith in the songs' abilities to make me believe in the series again. As I read articles about how the songs would be grounded in the show, such as this Entertainment Weekly article, I got more and more excited that the music would end up in the league of Glee classics like "Don't Stop Believin'" and "Somebody to Love."

The songs premiered this morning, and my initial verdict is, they did not disappoint! Without further ado:





I can't wait to see New Directions perform these songs at their Regionals competition in the Glee episode airing Tuesday, March 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment