Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!

Christmas is in 6 days!

I cannot believe how quickly the holiday season and the year have flown by. So quickly that I haven't always taken a moment to appreciate the support and kindness given to me over this past year and always.

So, now before the Christmas rush is through, I channel Frank Capra and thank you all.

I have a wonderful family, supportive as always, and which has grown to include two new cousins born this year, friends that have proven to me that we'll be together for life, and coworkers who have welcomed me into the workplace with open arms. You know who you are.

Also this year, through this blog and the others I maintain, I have gotten to know others who share my loves of writing, entertainment and quirky, observational humor. You've chosen to listen to me ramble on about Glee, Seinfeld, Back to the Future, celebrities, Top 10 lists, coffee, social media and goodness knows what else. For this, I thank you. Family and friends who've listened to these conversations in person as well as online, thank you as well.

I leave you with the closing scene from A Charlie Brown Christmas. This seems like a fitting way to close out the year which included a series of Peanuts related posts. More importantly, it reflects the tone of this letter. Like Charlie Brown, I may feel and come across as jaded a lot of the time, but at the end of the day, I'm sentimental and cognizant of all of your support, without which I would be completely lost.

Merry Christmas to you and those you care about. I look forward to many more happy memories with you all.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment