Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Entertainers I Wish Were on Twitter

I'm not particularly interested in what Ashton Kutcher, Lindsay Lohan or Snooki have to say. Here are celebrities I would definitely follow if they signed up for Twitter:

Tina Fey
Jerry Seinfeld
Larry David
Julia Louis-Dreyfus - I actually met her uncle, which was very cool!
Steve Carell
Jenna Fischer - Although she does keep a great MySpace blog - and she's my friend!
Ryan Murphy - I want to know how his mind works, because I know he's got a CRAZY imagination. Also, some of his Glee decisions have been controversial with fans and critics and I'd be curious to see him comment on some of these choices.
Ian Brennan - Glee screenwriter alongside Murphy and Brad Falchuk, he is the voice behind Sue Sylvester - You know he could come up with some good tweets!
Heather Morris - One of my favorite things about Twitter is reading the Glee actors' responses to episodes after they air. I want Heather to comment on some of the lines she says in character!
George Lucas
Steven Spielberg
Robert Zemeckis
Bob Gale - Screenwriter of Back to the Future - Just because I love that movie and screenplay.
Michael J. Fox
Matthew Weiner - Mad Men creator. Like Murphy, brilliant yet has made some strange plot decisions.
Jon Hamm
Amy Adams
Meryl Streep

I've searched for some of these entertainers repeatedly, but have yet to find a credible account for any of them on Twitter, or else they have commented that they don't tweet.

I mostly would love for these celebrities to join Twitter so that I could send them messages about how brilliant they are - Cory Monteith, Lea Michele and Dianna Agron would probably appreciate a break from me! (Although if they just responded once, I just *might* leave them alone for a while.)

Is it too much to ask for a 140 character message from someone famous saying that they enjoy my writing?

P.S. I wish these celebrities tweeted more often:
J.K. Rowling - Her last tweet said her priority was "pen and paper at the moment." WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? It's been a year since she shared this news with us, I think another clue as to what's she's working on is in order!
Brad Falchuk - His pictures from the set are great, but they always inspire questions I want answered. Remember this one? (By the way, you can find out why that photo was taken if you watch the "Duets" episode of Glee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment