Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Calling All Multimedia Prodigies!

I'm looking for people to help me edit and format images and videos for this site.

This position would involve your helping me find video clips and photos and formatting them for time/space requirements. If you're interested, there are no commitments or deadlines involved ... help out whenever you can or want to!

We would correspond via email and social media.

I cannot pay you, as I do not get paid for this site myself, but it is a lot of fun and I like to think that I'm really nice!

I WOULD give you credit for all content you help me find and design.

Also, if anyone wants to submit original writing for the site, I would love that too! I'm sure MFT readers would love to get to know a new person's opinions. Fictional pieces would be great too!

And who knows? Maybe a multimedia corporation will buy the site one day if we do a really great job with it! That's my dream, at least. Help me make it a reality!

If you would like more information, please leave a comment or send me an email. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment