Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

It's the Fall Entertainment Season!

Autumn. While I love summer blockbusters, I'm so happy it's that time to curl up with a hot beverage and watch new episodes of my favorite shows or catch a movie on a chilly day.

Most fall television premieres start this week; here's what I'll be watching:

Sunday: Mad Men (10 PM, AMC): Season 4 is already half over, but it's never too late to start watching this acclaimed series!

Tuesday: Glee (8 PM, Fox, second season premieres this week, Sept. 21): Of course I will be watching.

Thursday: NBC Comedies 30 Rock (8:30 PM) and The Office (9 PM): Both premiere this Thursday, Sept. 23. It is the 5th Season for the 30 Rock and the 7th for The Office. Sadly, it is also the final season for Steve Carell on The Office.

I'd also recommend checking out How I Met Your Mother (Mondays, 8 PM, CBS), Modern Family (Wednesdays, 9 PM, ABC), The Big Bang Theory (Thursdays, 8 PM, CBS) and Community (Thursdays, 8 PM, NBC).

Of course, you'll need a DVR to watch both The Big Bang Theory and Community, and sadly, mine is out of commission until further notice. Bear me strength.

I suggest visiting Entertainment Weekly for more information about your favorite shows. Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment