Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Story Thus Far

I grew up and currently live in Fairfield County, CT with my family. I just graduated from College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA. At HC I studied economics and sociology, did stage crew for the alternative theater group, wrote for the school newspaper, and spent a lot of time on Facebook. My summer jobs have been at Dunkin Donuts, Marine Money Magazine, and CNBC. This summer, I'm interning at Oxford University Press, in the publicity department. A lot of publicity occurs online, thus, through this internship I have been introduced to some wonderful blogs and finally started my own.

I wish that I had started blogging sooner so I could write about these events as they unfolded, but I know will I refer to them throughout my future posts. At least this entry will give you a sense of what I'm going to talk about.


I have a life list that spans several journals and includes movies, plays, and videos I want to see, albums I want to listen to, concerts I want to attend, books and articles I want to read, places where I'd like to travel and live, and people I'd like to meet, write to and visit. And, of course, career interests I'd like to pursue. I'm a daydreamer and fully believe in its power to help people realize what they want from life. Nonetheless, I'm trying to be brave and go for my goals. If I accomplish any of them, which I believe I can eventually, I will write about them on this blog - along with some lighter fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment